Friday, September 20, 2013

My Abnormal Life

Today, I read that Social Services had a thought of dani that could care about more than I could which is Rose. The Johnsons were within the state and had to keep track of the certain numbers that are required for training hours every year. Rose, asked if there was a father in the family? And he works long hours, Fred explained that they took in three or four kids that had been adopted. And looking at her mom made her stomach swirl. With love, happiness, and joy. Sometimes I felt like I hated her.















1 comment:

  1. Interesting character descriptions. Did you sometimes feel hatred towards her or was that a quote from one of the characters? It would be helpful if you would add another sentence to the end of this post explaining why that person is hated. Good start!

    ReplyDelete